Mr. Tat Wanakornkul
Land Identity [ View On Map ]
January 24, 2008
Land Site Location
O Kreal commune, Samrong district, Oddar Meanchey province
Purpose of Investment
Sugar plantation and construction processing factory
Legal Papers and Right for Investment
- Application for investment dated 08 March 2007 by Angkor Sugar company
- Minute dated 22 June 2007 on study and evaluation on the proposed area for sugar plantation and construction processing factory located in O Kreal Commune, Samrong District, Uddor Meanchey Province
- Letter No. 1475 SCN dated 05 October 2007 by Council Minister on the principle approval for 6,523 hectares located in O Kreal Commune, Samrong District, Uddor Meanchey Province for sugar plantation and construction processing factory
- Letter No. 84 SCN dated 21 January 2008 by Council Minister
- Letter No. 6961/593 KSK.NP.PK dated 18 December 2007 by Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries on the request of Full Power Delegation for signing contract on 6,523 hectares.
- Letter No. 129 SBT dated 28 December 2007 by Royal Government on the full power delegation to Minister of Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Forestry to sign the contract with Angkor Sugar company.
- Signed the contract on 24 January 2008 with Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries
Land Utilization Plan
Included in master plan
Implementation Progress after Signing Contract
- Registered as state private land to Ministry of Land Management, Urbanization and Construction
- Finished the identification of demarcation points and survey on concerned area.